Children need protection – we won’t compromise on that score.
The fenders protect your Croozer Kid from damage. We have used the frame structure of the Croozer Kid to create a robust protective space for your child:
• The tubular frame construction of the child cockpit is extremely robust. (1)
• The Superbar provides additional protection for your child on either sides and in the rear area. (2)
• The internal frame provides additional protection for your child on either side and in the back area. (3)
• Cross-tubing ensures additional rigidity. (4)
• The fenders provide protection against accidental rear-end and side-on contact. (5)
• The handlebar also acts as a roll-over protective structure. (6)
Your Croozer is quite simply a safe environment for your child when travelling.